“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions”. – Dalai Lama
1. Don’t hold grudges.
2. Treat everyone with kindness.
3. See problems as challenges.
4. Express gratitude for what they already have.
5. Dream big.
6. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
7. Speak well of others.
8. Never make excuses.
9. Get absorbed into the present.
10. Wake up at the same time every morning.
11. Avoid social comparison.
12. Choose friends wisely.
13. Never seek approval from others.
14. Take the time to listen.
15. Nurture social relationships.
17. Eat well.
19. Live minimally.
20. Tell the truth.
21. Establish personal control.
22. Accept what cannot be changed.
These are taken from an article on Life’d BETA. Check out the rest of their article here.